AHI SIG124-204, Stainless Steel Dover Lever With Square Rose
Made out of stainless steel, the Dover Leverset is great for both commercial and residential applications. It is easy to instal and will fit standard 2-1/8" pre-drill doors. The crisp, sharp edges of the lever along with the contemporary square rose features the clean lines and minimalist appearance that is so popular for modern decor. The SIG124-204 Lever is ADA compliant. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Also Available: AHI SIG124 Stainless Steel Dover Lever With Round Rose
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG124-204 Modern Dover Lever:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG124-204 Stainless Steel Dover Leverset With Square Rose:
- Lever Length: 5.31" (135 mm)
- Lever Width: 0.28" (7 mm)
- Lever Width at Rose Mount: 0.79" (20 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 0.79" (20 mm)
- Projection: 2.17" (55 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Length: 2.48" (63 mm) squared
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide