AHI SIG122-204, Modern Block Door Leverset With Square Rose
The AHI made Block Leverset has a square rose and a flat block style grip. The crisp, sharp edges add a unique accent to any home with a modern decor. The SIG122 Lever is solid stainless steel making it resistant to corrosion, knocks, scratches, and abrasions. Durable in appearance and function even after years of use on your home or office. It is ADA compliant; and will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Also Available: AHI Sigma 122 Lever with Round Rose.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG122-204 Modern Block Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG122-204 Modern Block Stainless Steel Lever With Square Rose:
- Material: 304 Solid Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-5/16" (135 mm)
- Lever Width: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Projection: 2-3/16" (55 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" (64 mm) squared
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide