AHI SIG107, Alpine Curved Stainless Door Lever
Easy to install, AHI's Alpine Curved Stainless Steel Lever will fit standard door cutouts. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets; it is also adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2". ADA compliant, this style door lever meets building codes that require the lever to return within one-half inch of the door face. It is curved inward, which allows for a firm grip from an angle as well as head on making it especially good for doors in tight places. But this lever isn't all about function--it features the ultra minimalistic styling that is so popular for modern decor. The round rose has concealed screw mounting and the whole piece features clean lines and a contemporary statin stainless steel finish.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG107 Alpine Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- This lever is compliant with codes that require the lever to return within one-half inch of the door face.
Specifications of the SIG107 Alpine Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-5/16" (135 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Projection: 2-3/16" (56 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide