AHI SIG105, Stainless Steel Kodiak Leverset
The SIG105 Kodiak lever is all stainless steel, making it resistant to knocks, scratches and abrasions. Modern style and function all in one! Made by AHI, this stainless steel leverset features a round rose and a barrel style grip that rounds towards the base for a touch of sophistication. The grip portion is slightly oval in circumference, rather than a traditional round. It has a satin stainless steel finish. Durable in appearance and function even after many years of use, this leverset can be used in commercial or residential setting. It is ADA compliant; and will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Also Available AHI SIG105 in Matte Black
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG105 Kodiak Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG105 Kodiak Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-3/16" (131 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 13/16" (20 mm)
- Projection: 2-1/2" (63 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide