AHI SIG104 Contemporary Stainless Steel Leverset
The AHI made SIG104 Sapporo Stainless Steel Lever has concealed screw mounting (no screws show) for a sleek, contemporary look. The round rose with a round barrel style grip makes this leverset our most popular design. It will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2". ADA compliant, the leverset is all 304 grade stainless steel, making it resistant to knocks, scratches and abrasions. Durable in appearance and function even after years of use on your home or office. Available in your choice of soft satin stainless steel or bright polished stainless steel.
Also Available: AHI SIG104/204 Stainless Steel Lever with Modern Square Rose.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG104 Sapporo Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG104 Contemporary Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-9/16" (141 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Projection: 2-1/2" (64 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide