AHI SIG103, Satin Stainless Steel Sapporo Lever
From AHI Hardware the SIG103 Satin Stainless Steel Sapporo Lever has a traditional round rose, and a round barrel style grip. This stainless steel door lever has a modern contemporary design--flat at one end, but with a rounded curve at the mounting 90 degree base--for an easy touch of sophistication. The lever is all stainless steel, making it resistant to corrosion, knocks, scratches and abrasions. Durable in appearance and function even after years of use on your home or office. It will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
We also carry a slightly longer 141 mm Sapporo Leverset.
Also Available AHI SIG103 in Matte Black with Silver & AHI SIG103 in Matte Black
Features of the 140 mm Stainless Steel Sapporo Leverset:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG103 Sapporo Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/2" (140 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Projection: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Spindle Width: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide