AHI SIG102, Satin Stainless Steel Safety Door Lever
The AHI made SIG102 145mm Saftey Lever has a traditional round rose. The 90 degree curved end is a safe non-slide grip. Since it is stainless steel, it is resistant to knocks, scratches and abrasions, making it an ideal material for door hardware. This stainless steel safety door lever is very popular in dental and medical offices where they are easy to keep clean thus offers resistance to germ transmission. ADA compliant, this safety style door lever meets building codes that require the lever to return within one-half inch of the door face. Available in a soft Satin Stainless Steel finish.
We also carry a slightly smaller 137 mm Safety Leverset.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG102 Safety Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- This lever is compliant with codes that require the lever to return within one-half inch of the door face.
Specifications of the SIG102 Safety Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5.71" (145 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 0.87" (22 mm)
- Projection: 2.56" (65 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide