Kwikset Kingston Residential - Light Commercial Lever Set
The Kwikset Kingston Light Commercial Lever Set is the smart solution for multifamily housing and light duty commercial applications. It is available in privacy, passage, and keyed entry functions. The Kingston Lever is ADA compliant and has a 3 hour fire UL listing. This grade 2 lever has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches up to 2-3/4 inches and can be adjusted for doors 1-3/8 inches through 1-3/4 inches thick.
of the Kwikset Security Series Kingston Lever:
- Fits standard 2-1/8" pre-drilled Doors
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 Security
- 5 Pin System
- UL Listed: Meets 3 hour fire rating for all UL functions
- ADA Compliant
- Non-Handed Levers
- Sold as Complete Set
- Easy to Install
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- 5 Year Finish Warranty.
Specifications for the Kingston Door Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 2.56"
- Lever Length: 3.84"
- Lever Projection: 2.40"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" Thick Doors
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
Warning Note: This is a light commercial lever. They are NOT for use on commercial doors prepped with Thru-bolt holes. (Thru-bolt holes pictured above)
When Selecting aFunction:
- Half Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on lever rose engages privacy; emergency release turnknob is on exterior.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside. Inside locked and unlocked by push-button.