Kwikset ADL, Traditional Ashfield Leverset
The Ashfield Door Lever has a fashionable flexibility that will look at home amongst any classic or traditional decor. The Kwikset's ADL Leverset's eclectic style brings together time honored country traditions. The Ashfield Lever is a non-handed lever which makes this item easy to install. It fits standard pre-drilled doors. It has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. For doors 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches thick.
Features of the Classic Kwikset Ashfield Door Lever Set:
- Fits most pre-drilled doors.
- SmartKey Anti-pick system (on Keyed Entry function).
- Non-handed levers.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the Kwikset Ashfield Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Lever Length: 4-3/16"
- Lever Projection: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: An inactive lever for use as a pull or to match trim. This non-operational lever is for one side of the door. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Turnbutton on interior lever engages privacy lock on both levers; emergency release hole is on exterior lever. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.