Kwikset 801ADH, Ashfield Double Cylinder Handleset
Ashfield Double cylinder is operated by key outside, and key inside. This stylish entryset features edged rectangular mounts. Ashfield handleset is made by Kwikset and is backed by a lifetime mechanical warranty. Solid brass construction ensures it last for many years to come. Good for 1-3/4" thick doors with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is operated by a key on both the inside and outside; and the latchbolt is operated by a turnknob inside and a thumbpiece outside. In order to increase security, double cylinder handlesets are usually used on front or back doors where there is a window in close proximity to the door.
Also Available Matching:
Ashfield Single Cylinder Handleset and
Ashfield Dummy Handleset
Features for the Ashfield Double Cylinder Handleset:
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Deadbolt
- SmartKey cylinder.
- Bump-resistant deadbolt.
- Anti-pry shield.
- Polymer coating.
- Solid forged brass with solid brass construction.
- Easy installation.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the 801ADH Ashfield Door Entry Set:
- Exterior Length Overall: 17-3/4"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-21/32"
- Exterior Grip Length: 14-11/25"
- Deadbolt to Latch Spacing: 5-1/2" center to center
- Center of Latch to Center of Throughbolt: 8-13/32"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" doors.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Handing: please specify
This handleset is customisable with a huge selection of interior trim knobs and levers and additional finish color options just contact us for all the options!
The inside trim will match the outside handleset's finish.