Weslock 1501, Premiere Unigard Entryset with Interconnect with Impressa Knob
The Weslock made Premiere Unigard Handleset With Interconnect Features a simple traditional shape that makes it a great choice for classically styled homes. The Interconnected Single Cylinder Handleset allows you to simply turn your interior knob to open your door without having to unlock the deadbolt. Good for doors with backsets of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates. This entryset is adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-1/2" to 2".
Features of the Premiere Unigard Handleset With Emergancy Egress:
- 5-pin cylinder.
- Solid brass exterior.
- Fits doors prepped with 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers.
- Panic proof - one turn of the interior knob unlocks and opens the door.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Premiere Unigard Handleset:
- Interior Trim: Impressa Knob
- Exterior Length: 8-1/8"
- Exterior Width: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Interior Length: 6"
- Interior Width: 3-1/8"
- Interior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Cross Hole Spacing: 2-7/8"
- Edge Hole Spacing: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: adjusts from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates
Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior. From the interior the deadbolt is thrown by a thumbturn while the interior knob opens the door without having to unlock the deadbolt.
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.