Weslock 1414/1400, Colonial Interconnect Handleset
This handleset features an antique brass finished textured handle that mimics that found on hand-forged iron. The top and bottom of the piece is embellished with just enough detail that ties the whole piece together. The Interconnect Colonial Entry Handleset allows you to simply turn your interior lever or knob to open your door without having to unlock the deadbolt. This handleset is also available as a dummy which means that it is a non-functional handleset made as a rigid pull for doors that don't need to be locked or latched. Adjusts to door thicknesses from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"; and this handleset is good for doors with backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Weslock Interconnect Colonial Entry Handleset:
- Solid brass.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- Smooth interior Nolin plate
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers.
- Meets 2-point locking codes.
- Panic proof - one turn of the interior knob/lever unlocks and opens the door.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Interconnect Colonial Entry Handleset:
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Exterior Length: 14-7/16"
- Exterior Width: 3-1/8"
- Exterior Projection: 2-1/2"
- Interior Length: 6"
- Interior Width: 3-1/8"
- Interior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Cross Hole Spacing: 2-7/8"
- Door Thickness: adjusts from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Handleset: Dummy Handlesets are for looks only, they do not lock and do not latch.
- Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior. From the interior the deadbolt is thrown by a thumbturn while the interior lever or knob opens the door without having to unlock the deadbolt.
The inside trim choice will be antique brass to match the handles.
** This item is Discontinued. See available Entry Door Locks