Weslock 1444/1400, Easy Egress Interconnected Lexington Handleset
This handleset features an oval mount on the outside and a beveled edged inside trim. It is available in 4 finishes. A stylish addition to any home, the Weslock made Interconnected Lexington Handleset has a 5-pin Cylinder and will fit all standard doors prepared with 2-3/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes. Adjusts to door thicknesses from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"; and this handleset is good for doors with backsets of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". The Interconnected Single Cylinder Handleset allows you to simply turn your interior lever or knob to open your door without having to unlock the deadbolt. This handleset is also available as a dummy which means that it is a non-functional handleset made as a rigid pull for doors that don't need to be locked or latched.
Features of the Weslock Interconnected Lexington Handleset:
- Solid brass.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers.
- Center to Center Hole Spacing: 2-7/8"
- Cross Hole Spacing: 2-7/8"
- Meets 2-pint locking codes.
- Panic proof - one turn of the interior knob/lever unlocks and opens the door.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Interconnected Lexington Entrance Set:
- Exterior Length: 14-15/16"
- Exterior Width: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Projection: 2-13/16"
- Interior Length: 6"
- Interior Width: 3-1/8"
- Interior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjusts from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Handleset: Dummy Handlesets are for looks only, they do not lock and do not latch.
- Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior. From the interior the deadbolt is thrown by a thumbturn while the interior lever or knob opens the door without having to unlock the deadbolt.
** This item is Discontinued. See available Entry Door Locks