Weslock 0605I, Impresa Half Round Knobset
Standard in appearance, the Impresa Half Round Knobset is available in 8 finishes. It is a great choice for those who want a simple knob to compliment their homes; and because the door knob is so traditional, it will work in most any style home. Designed to enhance any setting where a sophisticated look is desired, this Weslock made, Impresa Knobset is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this door knob is that it will never go out of style--a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years, no matter how many times you change the room's decor around it. Featuring a 5-pin cylinder, the keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 cylindrical lock standards. Removable knobs prevent scratching during installation. The pre-installed screws are concealed behind a snap-on rosette. It is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with a removable faceplate.
This classic knob is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction and lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Impresa Half Round Knob:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and knob material: Solid Brass
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door knob prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior knob unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Impresa Half Round Knobs:
- Knob Style: Half Round
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-1/8"
- Rose Style: Round
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door knob operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside knob will release lock and retract latchbolt.