Weslock 0668, One Sided Deadbolt with Outside Plate
This door deadbolt has a ADA recommended extra large interior thumbturn. It features a heavy duty security strike with 3 inch screws and 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing. Made by Weslock, this non-cylinder deadbolt has a blank plate to cover existing bore holes on the exterior side of the door and cannot be unlocked from the outside. It is used for locking and unlocking the door from the inside only. The inside ADA compliant thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Also available: Without the Exterior Plate Weslock Thumbturn Deadbolt
Features of the Weslock Thumbturn Deadbolt With Outside Plate:
- ADA compliant with extra large interior thumbturn.
- Heavy duty security strike with 3" screws.
- Fits standard doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross holes and 1" edge hole.
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Weslock Thumbturn Deadbolt With Outside Plate:
- Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 3/8"
- Interior Projection: 7/8"
- Backset: adjustable latches for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Door Thickness: adjusts to from 1-3/8" to 2"
One-Sided Deadbolt: The deadbolt is thrown or retracted from interior side only. Exterior plate covers exposed door preparation on the outside.