Weslock 0667, One Sided Deadbolt without Exterior Plate
This door deadbolt has a ADA recommended extra large interior thumbturn. It features a heavy duty security strike with 3" screws and 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing. Made by Weslock it is available in polished brass, antique brass, satin chrome finishes.
Also available: With Exterior Plate Weslock Thumbturn Deadbolt
This non-cylinder door deadbolt does not go all the way through to the exterior of the door. There is no exposed exterior plate, it cannot be unlocked or locked from the exterior. It is used for locking and unlocking the door from the inside only. The inside ADA compliant thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Features of the Thumbturn Deadbolt With No Exterior Plate:
- ADA compliant with extra large interior thumbturn.
- Heavy duty security strike with 3" screws.
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Weslock Thumbturn Deadbolt With No Exterior Plate:
- Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Interior Thumbturn Projection: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: adjusts to 1-3/8 to 2"
- Backsets: adjustable latches for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
One-Sided Deadbolt: The deadbolt is thrown or retracted from interior side only. There is no plate or exposed trim on the exterior.