Wedlock Heavy Duty Single Cylinder Deadbolt
The Extra Heavy Duty Single Cylinder Deadbolt uses a key on the outside and a turnpiece on the inside. It features a ADA recommended extra large turn piece and exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards. Easy to install, this Weslock made deadbolt fits standard 2-1/8 inch bore holes. Available in 6 finish choices.
Features of the Weslock Heavy Duty Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 Cylindrical lock standards.
- ADA compliant with extra large interior thumbturn.
- Heavy duty security strike with 3" screws.
- Fits standard doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross holes and 1" edge hole.
- 5-pin lock cylinder.
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers.
- Heavy duty 1/4" diameter through bolts.
- Rotating collar for extra anti wrench security.
- Heat treated assemble housing screws.
- Anti-force shield.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Weslock Heavy Duty Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 7/8"
- Interior Projection: 7/8"
- Backset: adjustable latches for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Door Thickness: adjusts to from 1-3/8" to 2"
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: The deadbolt is operated by a key on the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior.