Weslock 1313/1300, Dual Keyed Colonial Single Cylinder Handleset
This handleset is dual keyed, which means you can lock the door without locking the deadbolt or vise-versa. Solid brass exterior, the Colonial Dual Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset features a textured antique brass finish. It has just enough beautiful detail to make it a point of interest for your door while adding an early American style to your home. It comes with your choice of inside handle style. A single cylinder, both locks are key operated on the outside while the inside is operated by a thumbpiece. Easy to install, it will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. There is an optional thick door kit that will accommodate doors with thicknesses from 2 inches to 2-1/4 inches. The backset is adjustable, for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. An ANSI rated grade 2 lock, this outside trim handleset made by Weslock not only looks fantastic, it is made with the attention to quality Weslock is known for.
Dual Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. The second lock on the exterior handle underneath the deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a thumbturn on the interior knob and by a key from the exterior. The latchbolt handle is operated by a thumbpiece outside and a turn knob inside.
Also available matching:
Colonial Dual Keyed Double Cylinder Handleset
Colonial Dual Keyed Dummy Handleset
Colonial Single Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset
This classically designed handleset is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction and lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Dual Keyed Colonial Single Cylinder Entrance Set:
- Solid brass exterior.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers that prevent sawing.
- Meets 2-point locking codes.
- The extra large interior thumbturn makes this handleset ADA recommended.
- Removable knobs/levers prevents scratching during installation.
- Fits doors prepared with standard 2-1/8" top, 2-1/8" bottom cross holes, and 1" edge hole.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Traditionale Collection Colonial Dual Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset:
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Exterior Handle Length: 19-1/2"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 3-3/8"
- Exterior Plate width: 3-1/16"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2" with optional thick door kit for doors 2" to 2-1/4"
- Backset adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
- 8" minimum center to center cross hole spacing.
The finish for the inside knob or lever you choose will be Antique Brass to match the handleset.