Weslock 1343/1302, Dual Keyed Lexington Double Cylinder Handleset
Featuring a 5-pin cylinder and a 1 inch throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers that prevent sawing, this handleset is not only functional, it is beautiful. The oval mounts of this Weslock made Lexington Dual Keyed Double Cylinder Handleset paired with the delicate curved handle will not disappoint those looking for a classic look that can withstand the ever changing fashions of today's world with undeniable elegance. This handleset is dual keyed, which means you can lock the door without locking the deadbolt or vise-versa. A double cylinder, the deadbolt is operated by a key on both the inside and the outside. Easy to install, it will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. The backset is adjustable to fit in either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. An ANSI rated grade 2 lock, this outside trim handleset made by Weslock not only looks fantastic, it is made with the attention to quality Weslock is known for.
Dual Keyed Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from both the exterior and the interior. The second lock on the exterior handle underneath the deadbolt is operated by a thumbturn on the interior knob and by a key from the exterior. The latchbolt handle is operated by a thumbpiece outside and a turn knob inside.
Also available matching:
Lexington Dual Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset
Lexington Dual Keyed Dummy Handleset
Lexington 1-Point Locking Double Cylinder Handleset
This classically designed handleset is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Double Cylinder Lexington Dual Keyed Handleset:
- Solid brass.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers that prevent sawing.
- Meets 2-point locking codes.
- The extra large interior thumbturn makes this handleset ADA recommended.
- Removable knobs/levers prevents scratching during installation.
- Fits doors prepared with standard 2-1/8" top, 2-1/8" bottom cross holes, and 1" edge hole.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Traditionale Collection Lexington Dual Keyed Double Cylinder Handleset:
- Exterior Handle Length: 19-1/2"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Plate Width: 3-3/8"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
- 8" minimum center to center cross hole spacing.
The finish for the inside knob or lever you choose will be the same as the handleset.