Weslock 1343/1300, Single Cylinder Lexington Dual Keyed Handleset
Featuring a 5-pin cylinder and a 1 inch throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers that prevent sawing, the Lexington Dual Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset is not only functional, it is beautiful. The oval mounts of this Weslock made single cylinder entry set paired with the delicate curved handle will not disappoint those looking for a classic look that can withstand the ever changing fashions of today's world with undeniable elegance. This handleset is dual keyed, which means you can lock the door without locking the deadbolt or vise-versa. The Lexington Handleset comes with your choice of inside handle style. A single cylinder handleset, the deadbolt as well as the second lock beneath the deadbolt are operated by key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior; while the latchbolt underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Easy to install, it will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. There is an optional thick door kit that will accommodate doors with thicknesses from 2 inches to 2-1/4 inches. It has an adjustable backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. An ANSI rated grade 2 lock, this outside trim handleset made by Weslock not only looks fantastic, it is made with the attention to quality Weslock is known for.
Dual Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. The second lock on the exterior handle underneath the deadbolt is operated by a thumbturn on the interior knob and by a key from the exterior. The latchbolt handle is operated by a thumbpiece outside and a turn knob inside.
Also available matching:
Lexington Dual Keyed Double Cylinder Handleset
Lexington Dual Keyed Dummy Handleset
Lexington 1-Point Locking Single Cylinder Handleset
This classically designed handleset is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction and lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Lexington Dual Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset :
- Solid brass.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers that prevent sawing.
- Meets 2-point locking codes.
- Removable knobs/levers prevents scratching during installation.
- Fits doors prepared with standard 2-1/8" top, 2-1/8" bottom cross holes, and 1" edge hole.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Traditionale Collection Lexington Handleset :
- Exterior Handle Length: 19-1/2"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Plate Width: 3-3/8"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2" with optional thick door kit for doors 2" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
- 8" minimum center to center cross hole spacing.
The finish for the inside knob or lever you choose will be the same as the handleset.