Weslock 2115/2100, Single Cylinder Lexington Handleset
Featuring a 5-pin cylinder and a 1 inch throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers that prevent sawing, the Lexington Single Cylinder Entry Handleset is not only functional, it is beautiful. The oval mounts of this Weslock made single cylinder entry set paired with the delicate curved handle will not disappoint those looking for a classic that can withstand the ever changing fashions of today's world with undeniable elegance. The Lexington Handleset comes with your choice of inside trim--either a knob or a lever. A single cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior; while the latchbolt underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior. Easy to install, it will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. There is an optional thick door kit that will accommodate doors with thicknesses from 2 inches to 2-1/4 inches. It will adjust to fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. An ANSI rated grade 2 lock, this outside trim handleset made by Weslock not only looks fantastic, it is made with the attention to quality Weslock is known for.
Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Also available matching:
Lexington Double Cylinder Handleset
Lexington Dummy Handleset
Lexington Dual Keyed Single Cylinder Handleset
This oval handleset is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features lifetime finish and mechanical warranties.
Features of the Weslock Single Cylinder Lexington Entrance Set:
- Material: solid brass
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- Adjustable latches with removable faceplates.
- 5-1/2" minimum center to center cross hole spacing
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Traditionale Collection Oval Single Cylinder Lexington Handleset:
- Exterior Length: 18"
- Exterior Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 2-7/8"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2" with optional thick door kit for doors 2" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
The finish for the inside knob or lever you choose will be the same as the handleset.