Weslock 7631/7600, Single Cylinder Stonebriar Handleset
Available in oil rubbed bronze or matte black finishes this Weslock Stonebriar Single Cylinder Handleset features a beveled edge mounting plate. The handle has an elegant curve that will add a timeless beauty to any home. It is an ANSI rated grade 2 lock. Easy to install, the Stonebriar Entryset will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. There is an optional thick door kit that will accommodate doors with thicknesses from 2 inches to 2-1/4 inches. It will adjust to fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. A single cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior; while the latchbolt underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the knob operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Also available matching:
Stonebriar Double Cylinder Handleset
Stonebriar Dummy Handleset
This traditionally styled handleset is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties and meet ANSI grade 2 lock standards.
Features of the Weslock Stonebriar Single Cylinder Entryset:
- Material: solid molten bronze.
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing.
- Fits standard doors preparations with either 1-5/8" or 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole and a 5-1/2" center to center cross hole spacing.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection Stonebriar Single Cylinder Handleset:
- Exterior Length: 18-1/2"
- Exterior Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Interior Length: 10-1/8"
- Interior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2" with optional thick door kit for doors 2" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.