Weslock 7615/7405, Castletown Dummy Entry Handleset
The Weslock Castletown Dummy Entry Handleset has an old world feel. The handleset's beveled edges and slightly curved handle grant it a simple grace that is an easy way to enhance the look of any door. Made of solid bronze, it is available in oil rubbed bronze or matte black finishes. A dummy handleset, it is just for looks; it neither latches nor locks. Dummy handlesets are most often used as a pull or on the inactive side of double doors to match the existing trim.
Dummy Handleset: This handleset does not function--neither locking nor latching.
Also available matching:
Castletown Single Cylinder Handleset
Castletown Double Cylinder Handleset
This traditionally styled handleset is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Castletown Dummy Entry Handleset:
- Material: solid molten bronze.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Molten Bronze Castletown Dummy Entry Handleset:
- Overall Exterior Length: 18-1/2"
- Blank Deadbolt Plate Length (exterior and interior): 4"
- Blank Deadbolt Plate Width (exterior and interior): 2-3/4"
- Blank Deadbolt Plate Projection (exterior and interior): 3/4"
- Exterior Handle Length: 13-1/4"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Top Handle Plate Length: 5"
- Exterior Top Handle Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Bottom Handle Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Plate Length: 5"
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.