Weslock 7625/7402, Double Cylinder Castletown Handleset
The Castletown Double Cylinder Entry Handleset has an old world feel. The handleset's beveled edges and slightly curved handle grant it a simple grace that is an easy way to enhance the look of any door. Made of solid bronze, it is available in oil rubbed bronze or matte black finishes. It is an ANSI rated grade 2 lock. Easy to install, the Castletown Entryset will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. It will adjust to fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. A double cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is operated by a key from both the exterior and the interior; while the latchbolt underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior. Double cylinder entry sets are most often used on doors located near windows.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is key operated from both the interior and the exterior while the latch underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Also available matching:
Castletown Single Cylinder Handleset
Castletown Dummy Handleset
This traditionally styled handleset is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties. Meets ANSI grade 2 lock standards.
Features of the Castletown Double Cylinder Entrance Set:
- Material: solid molten bronze.
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing.
- Fits standard doors preparations with either 1-5/8" or 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole and a 5-1/4" minimum center to center cross hole spacing.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Molten Bronze Double Cylinder Castletown Handleset:
- Overall Exterior Length: 18-1/2"
- Deadbolt Length (exterior and interior): 4"
- Deadbolt Width (exterior and interior): 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt Projection (exterior and interior): 3/4"
- Exterior Handle Length: 13-1/4"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Top Handle Plate Length: 5"
- Exterior Top Handle Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Bottom Handle Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Plate Length: 5"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.