Weslock 06691x06695, Double Door Woodward II Handlesets
Weslock Woodward II Handleset is packaged as a complete set for a pair of Double Doors including one side with a Single Cylinder Function and the other Dummy Function. For the single cylinder, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt from the exterior; and the Utica lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt from the interior. The Dummy Function does not function--neither locking nor latching. The Woodward II Double Door Handleset with Dummy is designed to fit doors 1-3/4 inches through 2 inches thick with backsets of either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. Satin nickel finish with the Utica Lever trim for these modern handlesets.
Features of the Single Cylinder Woodward II Entry Set:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- Adjustable latches with removable faceplates.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing.
- Fits standard door preparations with 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole and a 5-1/2" center to center cross hole spacing.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Weslock Woodward II Satin Nickel Double Door Handlesets:
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Exterior Length: 18-3/4"
- Exterior Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Interior Length: 10-1/8"
- Interior Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Interior Trim: Utica Lever
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
- Handing: Reversible
** Clearance Priced, limited quantities available.
Only (1) One Set Left.