ABH 6000 Series Hospital Push / Pull Latch Set
Push / Pull Latches for installations where both versatility and durability are critical. Ideal for use on hospital, medical and industrial doors when hands free door open is required. Uses (4) thru-bolts to mount for maximum stability. UL Listed and ADA compliant.
Available in 2-3/4", 3-3/4" or 5" backset. The short throw angle allows an easy push or pull action to open the door even when hands are not free.
ABH 6000 Series can be mounted in different positions:
Both handles down
Both handles up
One handle down and one handle up (either push or pull side of door)
Both handles point away from latch (Requires 5" Backset)
Features and Specifications of the ABH 6000 Series Push/Pull Latch:
- Finish: US32D Satin Stainless Steel
- Non Handed
- ADA Compliant.
- UL Listed for Fire Doors up to 90 minutes
- Variable mounting positions
- Function: Passage
- Projection off Door: 2-3/4" Maximum
- Body Width: 2-11/16" Maximum
- Body Height: 4-7/16"
- Push/Pull Handle Height: 4-1/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- ABH 6000 Installation (PDF)