Don-Jo 1165 Adjustable Offset Commercial Door Pull
This commercial offset door pull is designed so you can fit it to your existing door holes. It has a 12" maximum CTC (Center to Center) mounting holes. Easy to disassemble and cut to fit you existing door holes. Great for any office or store front doors. It can be surface mounted or thru bolted the with included hardware.
Adjustable Mounting Holes: For doors with existing holes less 12" CTC, simply remove the cast aluminum end mounting brackets and cut the handle to the desired length. Reinstall the end mounting bracket and screw it to your door.
Specifications for the Don-Jo 1165 Adjustable Offset Door Pull:
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Clearance: 1-3/4"
- Offset from Mounting Point: 4"
- Center to Center (CTC): 12" Maximum
- Total Pull Length, Maximum: 14.830"
- Fasteners: (2) each 1/4-20 x 2" flat head machine screws, (2) each 1/4-20 x 3/4" flat head machine screws, (2) each trim washers and (2) each 1/4-20 x 1" sex nuts.
- Material: Aluminum
- ADA Compliant
- Don-Jo 1165 Offset Door Pull Dimensions (PDF)
Sold individually (1 door pull handle).