Schlage FC21LAT-COL, Latitude Lever with Collins Trim Hall-Closet and Bed-Bath Lock
The Latitude Lever with Collins Trim is the easy solution for changing all the levers in your home. It is a combined passage and privacy lever, meaning it can be easily switched from a Hall-Closet Lock to a Bed-Bath Lock. This Latitude Lever with Collins Trim Hall-Closet and Bed-Bath Lock was designed with current home design styles in mind. It is available in a wide array of finishes which coordinate easily with plumbing and lighting fixtures.
Features of the Schlage Latitude lever with Square Collins Trim:
- Combined interior works for both Bed-Bath and Hall-Closet doors.
- Will fit most standard pre-drilled doors.
- Concealed screws mounting.
- Lock and finish backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Installs in minutes with screwdriver and wrench.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Latitude Lever with Square Rose Rose:
- Lever Length: 4.4375"
- projection: 2.375"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (40mm)
- Backset: Adjusts to 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Latch: 1”x 2-1/4”, 1/4” radius corner faceplate, 1” housing diameter, 1/2” throw,
circular drive-in included, universal latch
- Strike: - 5/8” x 2 1/4” radius corner, full lip
- Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, privacy pin, and mounting hardware.
Hall-Closet and Bed-Bath Lock: This door lever is interchangeable between a Passage (Hall or Closet) Function and a Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom) Function. Hall-Closet is default function. For Bed-Bath, insert locking pin into interior side of lock and rotate clockwise. To lock, push in locking pin; to unlock, turn interior lever.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.