Emtek E1001, Arched Keypad Front Door Lock
House keys are a thing of the past. Instead of carrying around keys, all you need is a single code. The Arched Keypad Front Door Lock can be programmed with up to 20 codes and comes factory programmed with 2 unique codes so you can use your new deadbolt right away. The Sandcast Bronze Electronic Keypad Deadbolt is operated by a keypad or key on the exterior side, and by a thumb turn on the inside. The Electronic Lockset is made from sandcast bronze and is available in flat black or medium bronze finishes.
Features of the Emtek E1001 Touch Pad Deadbolt:
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Codes can be added and deleted.
- Easy lock operation, simply push the Emtek button and turn the exterior thumb turn to lock.
- Easy unlock operation, enter the 4 digit code and turn the exterior thumb turn.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it’s time to change the battery.
- Backup Keyway: Schlage C
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Used 9-volt battery
Specifications for the Sandcast Bronze Electronic Deadbolt:
- Width: 3"
- Height: 6-1/8"
- Exterior Projection: 1-3/4"
- Interior Projection: 1-3/4"
- Button Size: 1/4" W x 3/8" H
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Package includes: latch, strike plate, and 9-volt battery.
- Emtek E1001 Specifications (PDF)