Emtek 2046, Empire Arch Dummy Pocket Door Hardware
The Empire Arch Pocket Door Dummy Set comes packaged with 2 flush pulls and a dummy mortise that has a cutout to accept a latch from a keyed or privacy pocket door mortise. This makes it able to be used on the inactive side of a pair of sliding doors. The Empire Arch Dummy Pocket Door Hardware is available in a wide array of finishes so you'll be able to match your personal style. It will fit doors that are 1-3/8 inches or 1-3/4 inches thick. The arched trim plates are 1/8 inches thick.
Pocket Door Dummy Function: This set neither locks nor latches. It features two flush pulls and a mortise box with a built in finger edge pull to help retrieve the door from the pocket.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set, Privacy Set, and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Dummy Empire Arch Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-5/8"
- Face Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 7/8"
- Finger Grab Dimensions: 7/8"w x 2"h
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise faceplate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2046 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a dummy set mortise pull, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.