Emtek 2045, Empire Arch Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Empire Arch Pocket Door Privacy Set is a great example of transitional decor. This arched sliding door set is a privacy function which means that it latches but does not lock. The interior plate has a thumbturn and the exterior plate has an emergency release turn. The Empire Arch Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware has a 1/8 inch projection and will fit doors 1-3/8 inches or 1-3/4 inches thick.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Passage Set, and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Privacy Arched Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-5/8"
- Face Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 7/8"
- Finger Grab Dimensions: 7/8"w x 2"h
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise faceplate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2045 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.