Emtek 2044, Empire Arch Passage Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Empire Arch Pocket Door Passage Set is great for sliding pocket doors as well as barn doors. It comes packaged as a complete set with two arched flush pulls and a mortise box for a finger edge pull. The Edge pull itself is spring loaded and can retract completely into the box for a clean look once installed. When needed, simply press the button, and the edge pull will pop out! The Empire Arch Passage Mortise Pocket Door Hardware has a 1/8 inch face plate projection. Choose from your favorite of Emtek's most stunning finish color options.
Pocket Door Passage Function: This set neither locks nor latches. It features two flush pulls and a mortise box with a built in finger edge pull to help retrieve the door from the pocket.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Privacy Set, and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the #8 Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-5/8"
- Face Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 7/8"
- Finger Grab Dimensions: 7/8"w x 2"h
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise faceplate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2044 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a passage set mortise pull, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.