Emtek 2043, Empire Arch Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set
The Empire Arch Pocket Door Keyed Entry is a secure pocket door lock that is a beautiful as it is functional. The latch hooks into the door frame to secure the pocket door and is operated by a key from the exterior and by a thumbturn from the interior (see picture below for interior trim). This #8 Keyed Mortise Pocket Door Lock will fit doors that are 1-3/8 inches thick minimum. The arched trim plates are 1/8 inches thick.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Passage Set, and Privacy Set
Specifications of the #8 Arched Keyed Mortise Pocket Door Lock:
- Face Plate Height: 7-5/8"
- Face Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 7/8"
- Finger Grab Dimensions: 7/8"w x 2"h
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise faceplate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2043 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.