72 Inch Rodas Door Handle - Brushed Stainless Steel
The Rodas 72 Inch Door Pull in Brushed Stainless Steel is a modern, mitred door handle. It can be surface mounted, thru-bolt mounted, or back to back mounted on wood, glass, or metal doors. The Brushed Stainless 72 Inch Mitered Pull is one of the most popular designs in front door hardware right now. It is easy to install, looks great, and this door pull grants a modern sleekness to any door. At 6 feet in length, the Rodas Door Handle is a good choice for larger doors or those doors where you want to make a big impact.
Need a different size? 24 Rodas Inch Door Pull, 36 Rodas Inch Door Pull, 48" Rodas Inch Door Pull, and 60" Rodas Inch Door Pull
Specifications of the Mitered Doorware Designs RTMPULL72-630:
- Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Total Length: 72-3/4" (1848mm)
- Mounting Centers: 72" (1828mm) C/C
- Grip Width: 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Projection: 3-1/2"
- Door Thickness: for doors up to 3" thick
- Can be installed on fiberglass, wood, glass, and metal doors.
- ADA Compliant
- DWD-RTMPULL72 Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.