24 Inch Matte Black Door Pull
The 24 Inch Offset Door Pull in Matte Black is big enough that it will look great on larger doors while still looking good on standard door sizes--giving enough presence to make it a statement piece. This modern door handle can be used in commercial and residential settings. It is easy to install and can be thru-bolt mounted, surface mounted, or back to back mounted on wood, metal, or glass doors. The 24 Inch Matte Black Door Pull is an offset door handle with a stainless steel base metal.
Also available: 8 Inch Offset Door Pull, 12 Inch Offset Door Pull, and 36 Inch Offset Door Pull
Specifications of the Doorware Designs RTOPULL24-622:
- Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Total Length: 25-3/16" (640mm)
- Mounting Centers: 24-3/16" (610mm) C/C
- Grip Width: 1" (25mm) x 1/2" (13mm)
- Offset: 2-5/16" (60mm)
- Door Thickness: for doors up to 3" thick
- Can be installed on fiberglass, wood, glass, and metal doors.
- ADA Compliant
- Comes packaged with removable rectangular rosettes.
- DWD-RTOPULL24 Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.