12 Inch Offset Matte Black Door Pull
The 12 Inch Offset Door Pull in Matte Black is a modern style handle that is easy to install on nearly any door in both residential and commercial settings. It comes packaged with the mounting hardware and a set of removable rosettes. This Matte Black 12 Inch Offset Square Door Pull can be thru-bolt, surface, or back to back mounted on wood, glass, or metal doors up to 3 inches thick. The Matte Black 12 Inch Offset Square Door Pull has a base metal of stainless steel for durability.
Also available: 8 Inch Offset Door Pull, 24 Inch Offset Door Pull, and 36 Inch Offset Door Pull
Specifications of the Doorware Designs RTOPULL12-622:
- Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Total Length: 12-7/8" (330mm)
- Mounting Centers: 11-15/16" (305mm) C/C
- Grip Width: 1" (25mm) x 1/2" (13mm)
- Offset: 2-5/16" (60mm)
- Door Thickness: for doors up to 3" thick
- Can be installed on fiberglass, wood, glass, and metal doors.
- ADA Compliant
- Comes packaged with removable rectangular rosettes.
- DWD-RTOPULL12 Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.