11-15/16 Inch Mounting Centers Brushed Stainless Steel Door Handle
With mounting centers just shy of 12 inches, this medium sized door pull is a great choice for most standard sized doors. The Offset 12 Inch Brushed Stainless Steel Door Pull has a brushed stainless steel finish which looks great and is easy to care for. Choose mounting hardware for wood, fiberglass, metal, or glass doors ranging from a 1/4 inch up to 3 inches. The 11-15/16 Inch Mounting Centers Brushed Stainless Steel Door Handle can be thru-bolted, surface mounted, or back-to-back mounted, so you'll be sure to be able to use it on almost any project.
Also available: 8 Inch Offset Door Pull, 24 Inch Offset Door Pull, and 36 Inch Offset Door Pull
Specifications of the Doorware Designs RTOPULL12-630:
- Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Total Length: 12-7/8" (330mm)
- Mounting Centers: 11-15/16" (305mm) C/C
- Grip Width: 1" (25mm) x 1/2" (13mm)
- Offset: 2-5/16" (60mm)
- Door Thickness: for doors up to 3" thick
- Can be installed on fiberglass, wood, glass, and metal doors.
- ADA Compliant
- Comes packaged with removable rectangular rosettes.
- DWD-RTOPULL12 Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.