KABA 201526D41, Simplex 2015 Series Pushbutton Lock for use with Panic Devices
This Mechanical Pushbutton Lock Panic Device Trim eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. It provides exterior access by entering a combination code, while allowing free egress at all times by an Exit Device (not supplied) from the interior. The KABA 2015 Series Mechanical Pushbutton Exit Trim is a fully mechanical lock, thus eliminating need for battery replacements. It is compatible with most leading brands of Panic Devices. Single access code: one easy-to-manage code for all users.
Features and Specifications of the Combination Entry with Thumbturn Style Knob:
- Material: Heavy-duty, cast front housing.
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Height: 8-5/8"
- Width: 3-1/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-3/4"
- Minimum Stile: 3/18"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2-1/2"
- Handing: non-handed
- 6-pin tumbler cylinder
- Tailpiece: 2-3⁄4" (70 mm) adjustable tailpiece
- Weather resistant.
- Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbutton numeric keypad.
- Package includes: installation manual, full-scale template, combination change keys, and required lock installation hardware only.
- KABA 201526D41 Specifications (PDF)
Exit Device not included. Please Click Here to order a compatible Exit Device.