PDQ SF Series Orlando Light Commercial Door Lever
The Orlando Standard Duty Cylindrical Lock is great for multi-family / multi-tenant interior doors or in light duty commercial applications. It is available in single dummy, passage, privacy, or entrance functions. The Orlando Standard Duty Commercial Lever features a heavier duty cylindrical lock that is more durable than a regular tubular lock.
These designer commercial levers are ADA compliant and fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick doors. It fits standard 160 and 161 commercial door prep (2-1/8" bore hole). Meets requirements of the Buy American Act
Specifications for the PDQ SF Series Orlando Commercial Lever:
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 160 or 161 door prep.
- Lever Length: 6"
- Lever Width: 7/8"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Backsets: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Front: 1” face width, 1/4” radius with square corner filler for 1-1/8” width
- Strike: Full Lip Strike
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw.
- Handing: Non-Handed Lever.
- Trim: Orlando Lever solid diecast with wrought brass rose.
- Keyways: Schlage "C" Standard (keyed function).
- Keyed Function Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 5-pins.
Available Functions: for PDQ SD Series Commercial Lever
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim, one (1) side.
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI F75): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom)(ANSI F76): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside locked by push button on inside lever. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release in outside lever, rotating inside lever or closing door.
- Entrance (ANSI F109): UL Fire Rated Lockset. For exterior/interior door applications that latch by lever from either side except when pushing in the inside turn-button, locks outside lever. Unlock by turning inside lever or using the key outside. Pushing in and turning the inside turn-button keeps outside lever locked and using key outside will retract the latch.