Satin Black Door Levers
Easy to install made for doors 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick with and adjustable backset from 2-3/8 inches to 2-3/4 inches. It will fit most pre-drilled doors. The contemporary shape is comfortable to grip while retaining a sleek appearance perfect for contemporary homes. Satin Black finish.
Features LS-CON-BK Black Door Lever:
- Easy to install, this lever fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- Comes packaged with adjustable backset mortise latch.
- Anti-Sag spring assist
- Non Handed, reversible for Left or Right Hand doors.
- 3-year mechanical warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Specifications of the LS-CON-BK Black Door Lever:
- Overall Length: 5-1/8"
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Material: Solid Pressure Cast Zinc
- Finish: Satin Black
When selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a privacy pin located on the rose. In an emergency, it can unlock from the exterior using a small screwdriver thru the privacy lock release hole. Panic Proof: Turning inside lever will release the lock for panic proof exit. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy pin, door latch and strike plate.