Don-Jo EH-161-630 Extra Large Latch Hole Strike Plate
Extra Large Latch Hole ANSI Strike Plate. The extended height (1/2" longer than normal) latch hole cut out allows a door latch, to hook into the strike plate, when the door and frame are out of align. Package includes stainless steel strike plate with installation screws for use on either wood or metal doors and frames.
Also available: Standard ANSI Stainless Steel Strike Plate
Also see: How to Fix a Sagging Door and How to Shim a Door
Specifications for Don-Jo EH-161-630 Stainless Steel Strike Plate
- Plate Length: 4-7/8"
- Plate Width to Lip: 1-1/4"
- Plate Total Width: 1-7/8"
- Plate Thickness: 1/8"
- Latch Hole Height: 1-3/4" ( 1.750" )
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Screws: #12-24 Flat Head Combo Screws (for wood or metal doors)
- Don-Jo EH-161-630 Dimensions (PDF)