Kwikset 335 Round Privacy Pocket Door Lock
This round pocket door lock has a clean look and is easy to install. Made to fit a standard 2-1/8" diameter pre-drilled bore hole. Normally used when a pre-drilled door is installed as a sliding pocket door, and the door does may need to be locked for privacy such as on a bathroom or bedroom. Express who you with one of the available finishes that complements your home. Good for doors with 2-3/8" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
Privacy Function (bedroom or bathroom): can be used on any pocket door that you may need to lock like a bedroom or bathroom door. Turning the thumb turn on the inside unlocks and locks the pocket door. Turning the emergency lock with a flat blade screwdriver on the outside releases the latch and unlocks the door. Can also be used to lock double pocket doors that are 1-3/4" thick.
Also available non-locking passage function. Kwikset Round Passage Pocket Lock.
Specifications for the Kwikset 335 Round Pocket Door Lock
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore.
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2-3/4" round corner, steel. Accommodates flat and beveled doors.
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" square corner with strike box and wood frame reinforcement, steel.
- Fasteners: standard flat or phillips screws.
- Packaged complete with all installation hardware.