Kwikset 334, Round Pocket Door Passage Set
The Round Pocket Door Passage Set has a clean look and easy installation, and is made to fit standard pre-drilled doors (2-1/8" diameter bore hole). Normally used when a pre-drilled door is installed as a sliding pocket door, and the door does not need to latch or lock. Express who you with one of the 7 available finishes that complements your home. Good for doors with 2-3/8" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
Also available locking privacy function. Kwikset Round Privacy Pocket Lock.
Specifications for the Kwikset 334 Round Pocket Door Passage Set:
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore.
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2-3/4" round corner, steel. Accomodates flat and beveled doors.
- Fasteners: standard flat or phillips screws.
- Packaged complete with all installation hardware.
Passage Function (hall or closet): can be used on any single pocket door that does not need to lock such as on a closet door or in a hallway. It latches but does not lock.