Imperial USA DL-DB251KW-US32D, ADA Compliant Kwikset Key Door Lock
The ADA Compliant Deadbolt features a 5-pin Kwikset keyway so you know it is both secure, and easy to have keyed to match your existing Kwikset locks. This ADA Compliant Handicap Door Lock meets ANSI grade 3 requirements. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 2" thick with backsets of 2-3/8” or 2-3/4″. For residential and light duty commercial applications.
This deadbolt also available: Schlage Key Lock
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Specifications of the DL-DB251KW-US32D Deadbolt:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Meets ANSI 156.2 grade 3 requirements.
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8” or 2-3/4″
- Latch Bolt: 1" throw
- 1/4″ Heavy Gauge Thru-Bolts
- Lock Cylinder: 5 pin solid brass Kwikset keyway standard.
- Handing: Non-handed and reversible