Kwikset L, Laurel Egg Knobset
This high end design is a welcome addition to the Kwikset Signature Series family. In fact, it won the Design Journal Award for Design Excellence. The Laurel'sclassic egg shaped style is sure to make a lasting impression. Available in 4 different finishes including Iron Black and Venetian Bronze. For 1-3/4 inch or 1-3/8 inch door thicknesses with an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. The Kwikset L Laurel Knob fits all pre-drilled doors. It is available in four functions including half dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry with an ANSI/BHMA A156.2 grade 2 security rating.
Features of the Traditional Kwikset Laurel Door Knob Set:
- Fits most pre-drilled doors.
- SmartKey Anti-pick system (on Keyed Entry function).
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the Laurel Egg Shaped Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Length: 2-7/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: An inactive knob for use as a pull or to match trim. This non-operational knob is for one side of the door. Complete Set - 1 knob and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Turnbutton on the middle of the interior knob engages privacy lock on both knobs; emergency release hole is located in the middle of the exterior knob. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.