Single Cylinder Deadbolt for 2-1/4 Door Thickness
This 2-1/4 Inch Thick Door Single Cylinder Deadbolt will fit all standard door cutouts. For use on 1-3/8" - 2-1/4" thick doors or gates. It has an adjustable latch to fit 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt, operated by a key on the outside of the door and by a thumbturn on the inside. Available in 9 finishes.
B60/61073 Deadbolt For Extra Thick Doors
These deadbolts are bigger and stronger than they were before. They are ANSI Grade 1--the toughest ANSI grade available. Sturdy construction paired with innovative features that provide added control, security and peace of mind.
Features of the B60/61072 2-14" Thick Door Deadbolt:
- High Security Deadbolts.
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
Specifications of the B60/61072 2-1/4" Thick Door Deadbolt Lock:
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" Thick Door
- Fits 2-1/8" and 1-1/2" Bore Hole
- Adjustable deadbolt fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- Housing Diameter: 2.420"
- Strike Width: 1-1/8"
- Strike Length: 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5-pin, Schlage C Keyway
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Note: For use with 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" Thick Doors. For standard 1-3/4" thick doors use this Single Cylinder Deadbolt