Kwikset 801SE, Oval Double Cylinder Shelburne Handleset
This simple Shelburne Handleset features oval mounts. This double cylinder Kwikset made 801SE Door Entry Set is operated by key both on the outside and the inside. Solid brass construction backed by a lifetime finish and mechanical warranty by Kwikset. Good for 1-3/4" thick doors with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. A two piece handleset, the Shelburne has a simple elegance that will go well with traditional style homes.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is operated by a key on both the inside and outside; and the latchbolt is operated by a turnknob inside and a thumbpiece outside. In order to increase security, double cylinder handlesets are usually used on front or back doors where there is a window in close proximity to the door.
Also available matching:
Shelburne Single Cylinder Handleset and
Shelburne Dummy Handleset
Features for the Traditional Shelburne Double Cylinder Handleset:
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Deadbolt
- SmartKey cylinder.
- Bump-resistant deadbolt.
- Anti-pry shield.
- Polymer coating.
- Solid forged brass with solid brass construction.
- Easy installation.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the Two Piece 801SE Shelburne Door Entry Set:
- Exterior Length Overall: 18-1/4"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Grip Length: 12-3/5"
- Deadbolt to Latch Spacing: 5-1/2" center to center
- Center of Latch to Center of Throughbolt: 8-13/32"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" doors.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Handing: please specify
This handleset is customisable with a huge selection of interior trim knobs and levers and additional finish color options just contact us for all the options!
The inside trim will match the outside handleset's finish.