Kwikset 801HE, Traditional Hawthorne Double Cylinder Handleset
This Kwikset made Hawthorne Handleset is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this handleset is that the decorative grip will never go out of style; a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years. The simple handle features square mounts. This handleset is made out of solid brass construction. The double cylinder 801HE Door Entry Set is operated by key on both the inside and the outside. It is backed by a Kwikset lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. Good for 1-3/4" thick doors with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is operated by a key on both the inside and outside; and the latchbolt is operated by a turnknob inside and a thumbpiece outside. In order to increase security, double cylinder handlesets are usually used on front or back doors where there is a window in close proximity to the door.
Also available matching:
Hawthorne Single Cylinder Handleset
Hawthorne Dummy Handleset
Features for the Hawthorne Double Cylinder Handleset:
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Deadbolt
- Anti-Pick 6 pin cylinder.
- Bump-resistant deadbolt.
- Anti-pry sheild.
- Polymer coating.
- Solid forged brass with solid brass construction.
- Easy installation.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the 801HE Hawthorne Door Entry Set:
- Exterior Length Overall: 17-7/16"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Grip Length: 13-2/5"
- Deadbolt to Latch Spacing: 5-1/2" center to center
- Center of Latch to Center of Throughbolt: 8-13/32"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" doors.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
The double cylinder has a thumbpiece on the outside and a turnknob on the inside. The deadbolt is key operated on both the inside and the outside.
The inside trim finish will match the exterior handleset finish that you choose.