Emtek 2153, Narrow Rectangular Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set
The Narrow Rectangular Pocket Door Keyed Entry has a modern look perfect for home remodel projects. This Narrow Rectangular Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set is for use on sliding pocket doors where security is needed. The latch hooks into the door frame to secure the pocket door and is operated by a key from the exterior and by a thumbturn from the interior (see picture below for interior trim). It will fit doors that are 1-3/8 inches thick. The trim plates are 1/8 inches thick. Choose from a wide array of finish choices.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Passage Set, and Privacy Set
Specifications of the Narrow Rectangular Keyed Mortise Pocket Door Lock:
- Face Plate Height: 7-1/4"
- Face Plate Width: 2"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 7/8"
- Fing Grab Dimensions: 7/8"w x 2"h
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2153 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.