Emtek 2126, Sandcast Bronze Dummy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Rustic Modern Rectangular Dummy Pocket Door Set comes packaged with 2 flush pulls and a dummy mortise that has a cutout to accept a latch from a keyed or privacy pocket door mortise. This makes it able to be used on the inactive side of a pair of sliding doors. The Sandcast Bronze Dummy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware is made from sandcast bronze and is available in flat black, medium bronze, and tumble white bronze finishes.
Pocket Door Dummy Function: This set neither locks nor latches. It features two flush pulls and a mortise box with a built in finger edge pull to help retrieve the door from the pocket.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set, Privacy Set, and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Dummy Rustic Modern Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 8-1/2"
- Face Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 7/8"
- Edge Pull Projection: 7/8"
- Edge Pull Height: 2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2126 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a dummy set mortise pull, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.